Project Number: 618802-EPP-1-2020-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
The project aims at rethinking education in humanities in Russia and Mongolia in line with European standards, research and practices to catch up with the latest trends of the labour market. It is designed to reinforce education in humanities by adopting digital methods of research and education.
ARTEST sets the following objectives:
- to develop innovative education methodology that combines methods of humanities, digital humanities and STEM;
- to equip HEIs’ teachers with innovative European methods and facilitate their professional growth;
- to develop and launch multi-disciplinary Master degree programme with international student exchange opportunities;
- to create Digital Lab (virtual platform) for international small-scale projects aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage;
- to promote innovations in humanities reinforced by STEM methods and tools via collaboration with the labour market and joint small-scale projects of the Digital Lab.
- University of Cologne, Germany – grantholder
- Cyprus University of Technology, Cyprus
- University of Catania, Italy
- University of Peloponnese, Greece
- International Hellenic University, Greece
- Perm State University, Russia
- Russian State University for the Humanities, Russia
- Immanuel Kant Baltic University, Russia
- Tuvan State University, Russia
- Mongolian University of Science and Technology, Mongolia
- National University of Mongolia, Mongolia
- The University of the Humanities, Mongolia
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.