On 14 and 15 of July, the University of Peloponnese, the ΓΑΒ LAB, and International Hellenic University held a two-day online training session on the implementation of STEM methods into the humanities. Experts spoke on such aspects of master’s programmes development as teaching, administration and practices.
The speakers were:
- Professor Øyvind Eide, University of Cologne, former Chair of The European Association for Digital Humanities,
- Alexandra Angeletaki, Senior Researcher at NTNU University working in cultural heritage, digital collections management and Digital Heritage,
- Professor Konstantinos Papatheodorou, International Hellenic University, Remote Sensing and GIS Specialist,
- Dr Rebeka Vital, Architect, a specialist on digital documentation of heritage, Shenkar College of Engineering, Art and Design,
- Sylia Valantou, University of Peloponnese, Administration Officer of MSc Cult-Tech,
- Professor Polyxeni Mantzou, Democritus University of Thrace, Director of the Visual, Electronic and Audiovisual Applications Laboratory,
- Dr Stella Sylaiou, International Hellenic University, Expert on Museums, Museum Education and Digital Humanities,
- Georgia Angelaki, National Documentation Center Greece, Digital Cultural Heritage Specialist and member of Europeana’s Foundation Board,
- Professor Nikolaos Zacharias, University of Peloponnese, Director of MSc Cult-Tech.