Project ARTEST aims at rethinking education in humanities in Russia and Mongolia in line with European standards, research and practices to catch up with the latest trends of the labour market. It is designed to reinforce education in humanities by adopting digital methods of research and education.
Work package 2.2 «Updating skills workshops for educators and MA programme developers based on selected methods» 2 is aimed at equipment of actual MA programme developers with the knowledge on provision MA programmes harmonizing humanitarian and STEM aspects in the EU.
In this context, WP2.2 leaders are organizing a 2-day training session for the Master degree programme developers with an emphasis on the provision of MA programmes harmonizing humanitarian and STEM aspects in the EU. The session covers the diverse aspects of MA programme development including its teaching, administration, etc. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in order to facilitate maximum participation, the event will be held online.
The program has been designed in a way that will hopefully facilitate everyone’s participation, taking into account the various time zones in which our consortium operates.
|Day||Wednesday, July 14th|
|Content||Presentations from experts and practitioners, discussion and preparation of the group work.|
|Day||Wednsday/Thursday, July 14th/15th|
|Time||Groups self-organize depending on time zone.|
|Content||Lesson plan and learning scenarios on hybrid models of teaching and learning.|
|Day||Thursday, July 15th|
|Content||Closure of group work and round table on scenarios|
Participation in the training event is free and open to all core members and associated partners of the ARTEST project. Still, we would appreciate it if you took a few moments to register for your participation, as knowing a few things about you beforehand will assist us in preparing a more customized and impactful training experience.
You can use the registration form that is available here.
The event will be held online via ZOOM. You can connect using this link.
Relevant online content is gathered at this link.
The training event is organized by the University of Peloponnese and the International Hellenic University teams.
- Facilitator of academic panel discussion: Associate Professor Manolis Wallace
- Facilitator of administrative panel discussion: Professor Konstantinos Papatheodorou
- Facilitator of group work: Assistant Professor Angeliki Antoniou
- Facilitator of round table discussion: Dr. Stella Syllaiou
- Technological resources: International Hellenic University
For any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Vassilis Poulopoulos.
We are thrilled to confirm the participation of the following colleagues as contributors to the training and grateful for their participation:
- Professor Polyxeni Mantzou, Democritus University of Thrace, Director of the Visual, Electronic and Audiovisual Applications Laboratory.
- Professor Nikolaos Zacharias, University of Peloponnese, Director of MSc Cult-Tech.
- Alexandra Angeletaki, Senior Researcher at NTNU University working in cultural heritage, digital collections management and Digital Heritage
- Georgia Angelaki, National Documentation Center Greece, Digital Cultural Heritage Specialist and member of Europeana’s Foundation Board
- Professor Øyvind Eide, University of Cologne, former Chair of The European Association for Digital Humanities
- Professor Konstantinos Papatheodorou, International Hellenic University, Remote Sensing and GIS Specialist
- Dr. Rebeka Vital, Architect, a specialist on digital documentation of heritage, Shenkar College of Engineering, Art and Design
- Dr. Stella Sylaiou, International Hellenic University, Expert on Museums, Museum Education and Digital Humanities
- Sylia Valantou, University of Peloponnese, Administration Officer of MSc Cult-Tech